Monday, October 28, 2019

One Plus Two Equals... - 19


Julyan watched him, wondering what was really going on in his mind. Duane seemed…withdrawn somehow, despite the fact he'd readily accepted the suggestion to come here. "You don't have to stay if you have something else to do."
Duane shook his head. "Nothing to do and I like your company."
"So I'm a time-killer." Julyan meant it as a joke but the words came more terse than teasing.
"Not at all! I meant it, I like your company."
"And that's all it is, a need for…for someone to spent time with and nothing more."
Duane shook his head vehemently. "Julyan, I wasn't playing around when I kissed you, if that's what you're thinking. Sure, it was probably the wrong thing to do so soon—or at all even because you are my employee…"
"Damn it," Julyan broke in angrily, "I told you I wouldn't…"
"I know. Now shush for a minute. I was, I am, attracted to you but you know nothing about me. If we started something, you might regret it later."
"So tell me." Julyan locked eyes with Duane. "I can't think of anything you could say that would change how I think I feel about you."
Duane smiled slightly. "How you 'think' you feel? You don't know?"
"I know I like you. I did the first time I saw you."
"Okay, so you like me. But that's it, nothing more?"
Julyan didn't drop his gaze. "Much more." Leaning forward he barely whispered, "I said you could kiss me again."
"And I told you I would."
"Then do or…" Julyan decided he wasn't going to give Duane any chance for second thoughts. He put one hand at the nape of Duane's neck to pull him closer and initiated a kiss which instantly moved from tentative to smoldering.
When it finally ended, which took a very long time as kisses go Julyan thought distractedly, he was aching with need for more. One look at Duane's face and he knew the man felt the same. "Can we…?"
"Get out of here?"
"Yes."
"And go where?"
"Anywhere. I'd settle for your car."
Duane snorted. "No, you wouldn't, not once you've seen it. I'd say your place because it's closer but you have a roommate."
Julyan straightened, frowning. "How do you know it's closer?" he asked suspiciously.
"You put your address on your application."
"Oh, yeah. Sorry."
"I'm not a stalker, honest."
'I promise I'm not a stalker' Auden's words echoed in Julyan's mind.
"Hey, what's wrong?" Duane gripped Julyan's hand hard.
"Nothing. Nothing, sorry. Can we leave now?"
"You bet we can."

4 comments:

  1. Oh no sex is all well and good but if either one is questioning the other they need to just do bjs or give each other a hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a little exploration.. yummy.. more this is 'weird'. Loving this!

    ReplyDelete