Sunday, May 5, 2019

Safe Harbor – 45


Kurt dropped down next to Bobby, suddenly feeling inexplicably shy despite the fact he was the older and hopefully more mature of the two.

Sensing how he was feeling Bobby smiled. "I don’t bite and well…I know we both want this but…"

"I’m all right, honest. It’s just, okay this sounds either weird or bad and I don’t want it to but when it comes down to it you know a lot more about…this…" Kurt spread his hands, "than I do."

Bobby burst into laughter. "Damn, Kurt, if you tell me you’ve never gone beyond kissing and maybe groping…"

Kurt turned red. "I’m not that inexperienced but it has been a long time."

"Okay, so see here’s the thing, we have to take our clothes off to start with, sort of like at the shelter but this time we’re not going to go to sleep."

"No kidding." Kurt hesitated before starting to unbutton his shirt.

"It’s more fun if we undress each other," Bobby pointed out, pushing Kurt’s hands aside so he could finish what Kurt had begun. Then he pulled the shirt free from Kurt’s jeans and slid it off his shoulders. "I’ve been wanting to do this since forever," he murmured, dipping his head to lick each dark nipple.

Kurt hissed, the touch of Bobby’s tongue sending a bolt of desire straight to his already hard cock.

"I think you like that a little too much." Bobby’s hand was now pressed against Kurt’s erection. "In fact a lot too much. Don’t want you coming just yet." He straightened up, stripping off his tee.

"Hey now, that was supposed to be my job," Kurt protested.

"So I changed the rules. Now for your jeans."

"Yours first."

Kurt gave him a gentle shove and Bobby flopped down onto his back, laughing. His laughter stopped when Kurt pulled his zipper down, freeing his cock from its denim prison, and bent over it with the obvious intention of taking the head into his mouth. Bobby stopped him by dint of tangling his hand in his hair and tugging. When Kurt looked up in surprise Bobby said quietly, "Condom."

"We don’t…"

"We do." Digging into his pocket Bobby produced one, handing it to Kurt who quickly sheathed him before returning to what he had intended to do.

"It may have been a while…but damn, Kurt," Bobby moaned. "Guess you haven’t forgotten some things."

Kurt didn’t reply. He was having too much fun teasing and sucking. Just the sounds of Bobby’s moans sent his libido into high gear so when he suddenly found himself on his back, his jeans open and pulled down over his hips he didn’t protest. In point of fact he couldn’t have spoken if he wanted to because seconds later Bobby’s tongue was fucking his mouth in a ravaging kiss while his hand was closed around his rampant erection.

So close…I can’t…

As if he’d read Kurt’s thoughts, Bobby tightened his fingers around the base of Kurt’s cock, breaking the kiss to tell him, "Not yet, babe. Calm down."

6 comments:

  1. Fuck so hawt! I need some water and a fan... some things are like riding a bike. Condom was a safe thing and I know if they commit they will get tested for one another. You are a beautiful writer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment. It's much appreciated.

      Delete
  2. See, I wait and wait so that I can read a whole lot at one time and it STILL ENDS ON A CLIFF!!! But, seriously, leave it to me to read the day it ended HERE! LOL! Awesome, my friend. As always! Keep it coming! (No pun intended... unless it was)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too funny. One more, tomorrow, and then it's over. *G* (I think, if I remember correctly

      Delete