Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Safe Harbor - 29


"Geesh, will you shut up."

"What?" Kurt stared at Bobby in shock.

"You’re going to talk this to death and convince yourself it’s just lust and nothing more. So maybe it is, maybe it isn’t, but you won’t know if you don’t give us a chance."

"I…"

Two steps and Bobby was toe to toe with Kurt. "Just…" he put his hands on his shoulders, "shut up." And then he kissed him.

That Kurt returned the kiss would be an understatement. For long moments he drowned himself in the feel and taste of Bobby’s lips as if it was the first time he had ever kissed a man and needed to know what such things were all about. Bobby reciprocated with a fierce hunger, his arms going tightly around Kurt.

Then Kurt broke away, trying, but not succeeding, to cover a yawn. Both men broke into gales of laughter.

"We have to stop…"

"Coming onto each other when both of us are beyond tired?"

"Yes." Kurt nodded, grinning. He sobered seconds later. "But we are tired…"

"And falling asleep standing up, even holding each other…"

"Could land us in a heap on the floor. A very undignified heap."

"So…" Bobby took his hand, tugging him to the bed, "lie down and scrunch over because there ain’t no way I’m sleeping on the floor now."

Kurt’s eyebrows rose. "You may regret this decision. I wasn’t kidding, the bed’s barely large enough for me."

"So I’m skinny, I don’t take much room." Bobby pointed to the bed. "Lie down and scrunch."

With a laugh and a yawn, Kurt did, after taking off his shirt. When Bobby spooned against him in what room was left, Kurt pulled him tightly to his chest. "This doesn’t prove anything," he said, apparently feeling it incumbent upon himself to point that out.

"Proves you were wrong because the two of us do fit. And if you’re wrong about that, then you could be wrong about the other thing as well. So shush up and go to sleep. I’m not going anywhere ‘cause I want us to see if this works."

Kurt snorted. "One of us will probably wake up on the floor."

"Not that you nut. Us. You and me. See if we work and…" Bobby yawned.

Kurt planted a kiss on the nape of his neck. "Go to sleep."

"You first."

"Together," Kurt managed to get out very sleepily.

Bobby nodded, his eyes closing. "Together."

4 comments:

  1. Yup I am in love this is sweet. Bobby needs to shut him up by kissing him always. Kurt may be older but I believe Bobby has his number, and good for him! Did the door get locked? I wouldn’t want some busybody to walk in and start crap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I doubt it's locked, but I don't think anyone would walk in unless it was an emergency and they needed Kurt. Time will tell if that could be a problem.

      Delete