Saturday, May 8, 2021

Don't Touch Me! - 48


"Nice…sink."

"Yep."

"Nice…shower."

"It is," Brent agreed. "You'll get a better view from inside it."

"I'm…" Cody looked at the shower, then at Brent. "Scared," he admitted.

"Cody, we're only taking a shower. Nothing more. Okay, maybe a bit more because I'll try to work the kinks out of your shoulder. But if it's all you can handle, that'll be it." He caressed Cody's cheek. "I promise."

"I feel like…this isn't fair to you," he said, looking down at Brent's half-erect cock.

"I'm fine. Yeah, if you want the truth, I definitely have designs on your virtue," Brent replied with a wicked grin, "but not until we're both absolutely certain you're ready. So get your fine ass in there because I am, with or without you."

Brent stepped into the shower stall, turning on the water and adjusting the temperature. After a long moment of wondering if he really could do it, Cody joined him.

Brent moved aside so Cody could get under the water. The heat felt wonderful and Cody began to relax—until he turned and saw Brent watching him. Cody's body responded in ways which would make it extremely clear to Brent he wasn't immune to very physical attributes of the man who was now smiling at him. Suddenly, he was in Brent's arms, being kissed with a hunger that matched his own.

Then, very unexpectedly, Brent released him, moving an arm's length away. "I didn't plan on doing that," he said, looking conscience-stricken. "But…"

Well aware Brent wasn't going to push him into something he wasn't certain Cody could handle, Cody almost allowed his apology to stand…but didn't. Instead, he wrapped his arms around Brent, asking quietly, "Do you hear me complaining? I got in here, knowing what might happen. In case you didn't notice, I'm not unaffected by you standing here in all your naked glory." He took Brent's hand, pressing it to his own hard cock.

"Naked glory?" Brent chuckled.

"So I'm a writer. I get clichéd at times—at least according to my editor. Can we go back to the subject at hand? Or in hand?" Cody moaned when Brent stroked his cock.

"I'm all for that, but not in here. Making love in a shower sounds sexy but it can be damned uncomfortable. So wash up and let's take this into the bedroom, if you haven't changed your mind by then."

"That is not going to happen," Cody said emphatically. Then he realized his reply could be taken two ways. "I mean, my changing my mind."

They washed quickly, rinsed off, and once they were out of the shower, dried off. Then, grinning, Brent picked Cody up, tossed him over his shoulder and carried him into the bedroom, depositing him on the bed before Cody could protest—which he wouldn't have.

"What do you like?" Brent asked, kneeling over Cody.

"To…to be touched by someone I love," Cody murmured.

"Like this?" Brent brushed his fingertips lightly over Cody's nipples.

"Oh, yes," Cody managed to reply as a spasm of need went straight to his groin. "Just like that."

"Or this?" Brent bent, gently nipping Cody's earlobe. He smiled when Cody hissed in a breath, moving to the other ear to nibble. All the while, his fingers danced across Cody's chest, working their way lower and lower, following the fine line of hair leading down to what Cody prayed was Brent's ultimate destination.

4 comments: