Thursday, May 6, 2021

Don't Touch Me! - 47


Since they were in the workout room at his apartment complex, upstairs meant Brent's place on the fifth floor. Cody picked up the bag holding a change of clothes, following Brent to the elevator. A few moments later they walked into a spacious living room with large windows along one wall looking out over the park across the street.

"Nice," Cody commented, setting the bag by the sofa.

"Thanks. I like it. Do you want something to drink?"

"Water, and lots of it?"

"I think I can handle that." Brent went into the open kitchen on the left side of the living room, coming back with two tall glasses of ice water, handing one to Cody.

"Slow down," Brent cautioned when Cody gulped half of it.

"I need to replace all the liquid I sweated out," Cody countered, wiping his hand over his forehead.

Brent grinned as he stripped off his tank top, using it to dry his face. Cody eyed him with a sudden hit of lust. Not that he didn't know Brent was well built, but with his chest bare now, his muscular form was definitely visible.

"Careful, my man. I might think you have immoral intentions, from the look on your face."

"Very immoral, but I don't think I've got the energy to carry them out." Cody rubbed his shoulder again. "Or the ability right now."

"Come with me." Brent led the way to his bedroom. "Lie down and I'll see what I can do to ease your aches and pains. Or better yet, let's get you into the shower. Hot water will do wonders for you."

Cody's eyes widened. "Are you serious?"

"Always works for me."

"I mean…"

Brent smiled. "I don't have to join you, if you don't want me to. And if I do, we don't have to do more than just wash up."

Impulsively, Cody replied, "Let's do it. I mean shower. Together."

"You're on." Brent quickly stripped off the rest of what he was wearing. "It's easier to shower if you're naked," he pointed out when Cody stood there eyeing him.

"What? Oh…yeah." For a moment Cody felt shy. After all, compared to Brent, he was far from muscular. Still… He pulled of his clothes quickly before he changed his mind.

"Nice." Brent's tone was full of approval. "Very nice."

Cody tried not to blush. "Not like you."

"Nope. You're smaller. More compact. But still damned close to perfect."

"Brent," Cody hissed. "Quit."

Brent laughed. "You know you turn red from head to toe when you're embarrassed?" Putting his hand at the small of Cody's back, he steered him into the bathroom.

 

4 comments:

  1. So the touch from Brent doesn’t scare him. Good! And showers are nice and slippery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bit more progress. A lot can happen in a shower.

    ReplyDelete