Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Making the Rent the Hard Way - 21


 

"Can you get online from here? Wait. Don't. We don't want anyone tracking you down because you did."

Luca smiled. "Never underestimate the smarts of a shifter who likes his privacy. I've got that covered."

I didn't know how he could, but I'd take his word for it. Maybe, when this was over, I'd ask.

It took a couple of minutes, then Luca pumped a fist. "Got it. Let's do it."

"Slow down, kid," I replied. "Not tonight."

"Kid?" His eyebrows shot up as he turned off the laptop.

"Right now, I'm feeling very old and tired, so as eager as you are to get going right this minute, you definitely qualify as a kid."

He studied at me. "Exactly how old are you?"

"Exactly thirty-three and seven months."

"Only two years older than me."

I snorted. "I'd guess you haven't seen thirty-one in at least"—I cocked my head—"fifty years?"

Luca laughed. "Forty, but who's counting?" Again, he studied me, a grin quirking up his lips. "I bet you're great in bed."

My jaw dropped. "Say what?"

"You heard me. You're old enough to have some experience under your belt."

With a hard, if amused, shake of my head, I said, "Are you coming on to me? Or just being very nosy?"

"Both? And since you won't let us drop in on Farnham yet, can you think of a better way to spend our time?"

"Actually…" What the hell was I doing, even considering his suggestion? I hadn't been kidding about being tired. I'd been up since three in the morning. It was, best guess, well after seven by now. I should be heading to work, not thinking about what he'd be like in bed. That didn't stop my mind from going there. It had been a long, dry spell for me. "There's a bedroom in this place?"

"No. I thought we'd screw around in front of the fireplace." Setting the laptop down on the floor beside his chair, he got up, and came over to me, putting his hands on the arms of the chair. Leaning in until we were nose to nose, he said, "Kiss me, then tell me you don't want to do it."

I did, and I couldn'ttell him, that is. The kiss sent my libido into the stratosphere. "Which way to the bedroom," I asked huskily.

He took my hand. Seconds later we were standing beside a wide bed, covered with a downy comforter. He stripped it off, then he stripped me. I returned the favor. He was everything I'd thought from the picture I had of him and seeing him in real life—lean and muscular. But then, he was a shifter. I sucked in my gut when his eyes raked over me, making him laugh.

"You don't have to do that," he said, running his hand over my abdomen. "You've got a great body." His hand moved down. "And a pretty impressive cock, for an older man." He winked, stroking it.

From there, things progressed from "holy shit" to "out of this world". Luca was a wonderful, considerate, and very active lover. If I had my druthers, this wouldn't be the last time we ended up in bed.

But all good things have to end. We showered, dressed, then he took me back to my car.

"I'll pick you up tonight?" he asked after I got in.

"Literally?"

He grinned. "Yep. At your apartment. In and out in thirty seconds or less, so be ready."

"Oui, mon capitaine." Slinging an arm around his neck, I pulled him down for a kiss. He returned it with interest, then stepped back and vanished. Neat trick and one I wished I could master, but I didn't have enough shifter blood to even come close.

 

3 comments:

  1. Yup yup! I’m fanning myself. I have an active imagination just seeing Luca plowing him, that ass getting slapped with the low hanging balls....yup

    ReplyDelete