Sunday, October 7, 2018

(52) Two vampires, a ghoul and a shifter.


Linden smirked as he walked into the room. "Someone got a little last night."

"Someone got a lot," Piers replied with a grin. "I might not walk right for a month, not that I'm complaining."

"It's about time." He looked around the room. "Where is your lord and master?"

"Working." Piers rolled his eyes. "Always working."

"Ah, so his fucking you silly was just part of a job, huh?" Linden flopped down on the sofa, looking at his friend with amusement.

"Not even!" Piers sat down next to him. Biting his wrist, he offered it to Linden.

"Can you afford to--?"

Piers nodded. "Rod made certain I fed."

"So the healthy tinge to your skin isn't just you blushing, thinking about last night," Linden said with a laugh before pressing his mouth to Piers' wrist and drinking deeply.

"I never blush. Well, not since I turned fifteen anyway."

Wiping his mouth, Linden lifted an eyebrow in question.

"That's when I decided to find out if my inclinations were real. That poor man must have thought he'd gotten hold of a real babe in the woods but he was sweet about it. As I said, no blushing after that."

"Then tell me all about last night, in graphic detail."

"Hell no. I don't kiss and—"

"Tell." Linden laughed. "Or fuck and tell apparently. That's okay; I've got a great imagination."

"And the experience to back it up."

"These days, you bet." Leaning back, Linden looked at his friend. "So now what? Are you going with him on his business trips?"

"We haven't talked about that yet. I suspect not though, or at least no more than I ever did, and since you'll want to stay here I won't even have you as a cover if I needed one."

"If you want to, if he wants you with him, well I could come. I don't want the two of you in trouble because he finally listened to his heart."

"Let me talk to him first and then we'll decide."

2 comments:

  1. Having a break through and following up on shit are completely two different things. Hopefully they don't slip back to being indifferent and having misunderstandings.

    ReplyDelete