Monday, May 19, 2014

I could a tale unfold - 1



"So it's okay for you to screw his wife, but not for him to screw me!"

"Ross, come on, be reasonable. It's not the same."

Ross stared daggers at Kirk before storming out of the room.

"Sorry, sweetie," Kirk muttered as he watched the wife in question, Hildie by name, crawl out of bed and start to get dressed, all the while keeping her gaze anywhere but on him.

Once she'd finished, she rounded on him, asking angrily, "Just what the hell was he talking about?"

Kirk shrugged. "It seems Newt's no more faithful to his marriage vows than you are."

"I swear I'm going to kill him," she grumbled, calming down some. Then she sat on the edge of the bed, wrapping her arms around Kirk's neck as she looked at him. "Does this mean we're through?"

"Honestly? Yes. I don't mind an occasional dalliance; after all, as you can tell Ross isn't above having them himself. But in the end, he's the most important person in my life. So go home and play with your husband instead of looking for someone else to satisfy your very healthy libido."

"I suppose." She brushed a kiss over his lips before getting up again. "If you ever change your mind…" she said, smiling.

"I'll find you in the dressing room next to mine, yeah I know." Reaching out, he patted her ass. "You okay?"

"I'm fine. Now go find your pissed off boyfriend and make amends before," she grinned, "he decides to make all my costumes two inches too small." 

Kirk chuckled, but he wouldn't put it past Ross to do exactly that. Well if he wasn't the consummate professional that is.

After she left, he went to take a shower. Trying to talk to Ross while still smelling of Hildie's perfume would not help his case in the least.

2 comments:

  1. Oh boy. Hell of a start. Yikes. Not sure I'm liking Kirk right now. Hope I feel differently later. But super awesome to be starting another story! YEY!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Look at it this way, despite everything, Kirk's one worry is trying to make up with Ross if he can.

      Delete