Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Paean to a great friend -


     Maybe it’s just because this is all new to me, my first book comes out in a little over a month from now, but I’m beginning to feel a bit overwhelmed. At least the final edits are finished. That went very easily, much more so than I’d expected, thanks to my wonderful editor at Silver Pub.

     It’s the rest that’s got me wondering when the h*ll I’m going to be able to concentrate on my writing again. I’m very lucky to have a good friend in Hales, who keeps not only prodding and pushing me into the promoting but also has given me invaluable advice along the way. Without her I’d either be sitting here like a dumb cluck wondering what to do, or pulling my hair out trying to figure out ‘do I do this first, or that, or just run screaming for cover’.

     So, thanks Hales for everything. Love you, gorgeous. – E.

1 comment: