Saturday, September 21, 2013

Like Father, Like Son - 34



“Get back here now.”

Those four words when he answered his phone set Nicky’s heart racing. He didn’t have a chance to reply, Declan had hung up immediately afterward, but he knew he’d come to a decision.

“Please let it be the right one,” he whispered as he grabbed his jacket and raced out of his apartment.

When he let himself into Declan’s place twenty minutes later the first thing he saw was broken glass and the torn pieces of the photo of Delores Kensington scattered around the entryway. It gave him hope as he went in search of Declan. He found him sprawled half-undressed across his bed, staring up at the ceiling.

“Did you sleep at all?” Nicky asked, vaguely amused at the banality of the question.

Declan shrugged as he sat up. “No.”

“So…” Nicky chewed the corner of his lip. “What did you decide?”

“You were right. I have to gain control of my life and it won’t happen unless I get her out of it, so I have to do just that.”

“Kill her?”

Declan nodded. “There’s no other way.” He patted the edge of the bed. When Nicky sat, Declan said, “I need to do it, but not the way we’ve killed the others. I mean…”

Nicky smiled slightly. “She’s your mother; you can hardly strip her nude and torture her. That’s understandable.”

“I’d love to torture her, to make her beg forgiveness for what she’s done to me, but not that way. I couldn’t.”

“I could,” Nicky stated emphatically, “but you couldn’t watch me do it, I get that. So the question becomes how are we going to kill her?”

“I don’t know.” Declan frowned as he lay back down again. “That’s what I’ve been trying to figure out.”

Nicky settled down beside him, leaning on one elbow as he thought about the problem, tracing small circles on Declan’s naked chest.

“What are you doing?” Declan muttered, gripping Nicky’s wrist.

“Thinking.”

“Well do it without doing…that,” Declan growled angrily.

Nicky cocked an eyebrow. “I can touch if I want to.” He knew he was pushing buttons but…

“Not unless I say you can.” Declan tightened his hold on Nicky’s wrist then with a sudden move he grabbed the other one as well, forcing Nicky onto his back, his hands above his head as he straddled him. “You need cuffs?”

“Please,” Nicky whispered, instantly on fire with need, his swelling cock achingly constricted in the tightness of his jeans.

“Out of your clothes first,” Declan ordered, sitting back on his heels while he waited for Nicky to obey. When he didn’t move quickly enough Declan landed a swift slap on his thigh. “I meant now, not tomorrow.”

No comments:

Post a Comment