Monday, September 16, 2019

Fear - 66


"I didn't have a choice with…" Shawn looked away, chewing his bottom lip.

"Well you do now." Gene lifted Shawn's chin. "I'm not him. You have a choice in everything we do, and the right to say 'no'." He kissed him gently. "Understood?"

Shawn nodded. "So if I said I wanted to fuck you…"

"You can."

"Okay, but I don't want to. I actually like being fucked, when it's… when I know it's… well, you know."

"Done as a part of making love, not just to release tension and anger."

"Yes," Shawn whispered.

"You're sure you want to do this?"

Shawn grinned suddenly. "No. I like sitting around with a raging hard-on next to a man who's just as hard. Maybe we should break out the Monopoly game to entertain ourselves."

"I don't own one," Gene replied with a straight face.

"Good, because I hate Monopoly and I think I'll love being fucked by you."

"Only one way to find out." Gene quickly stripped off his pants then leaned over to take a condom and lube from the nightstand.

"Hey, I thought you said no one ever used this room."

"No one does, but I'm a doctor, I believe in being prepared for any eventuality."

"I thought that was the Boy Scouts."

"Shush," Gene growled, tearing open the condom packet. "You're throwing me off my game."

Shawn took the condom, saying as he rolled it onto Gene's engorged cock, "If this is 'off your game' I'm not so sure I want to see it when you're on the game." Sitting back when he'd finished, running his hand slowly up and down Gene's sheathed member, he asked, "Do you want me on my knees?"

"No," Gene replied quietly. "On your back. I want to see everything you're feeling while I make love to you."

"I like that idea," Shawn said, his eyes lighting in anticipation as he laid back, lifting his legs.

Gene leaned in kiss him. Once again the kiss turned heated and exploratory as they tasted and savored each other's mouths. When they eventually broke apart, Gene lubed his fingers, easing one into Shawn.

When he touched Shawn's gland, Shawn almost made a joke about doctors and exams. The rolling waves of pleasure instantly sent that idea out the window.

Gene carefully stretched Shawn, his gaze never leaving Shawn's face. Then he spread a generous amount of the lube on his cock and very slowly entered.

Shawn bit back a cry of pain, turning it into a groan. Apparently Gene wasn't fooled. He stopped, watching him with concern.

"Do it," Shawn moaned. "Please. I want… I'm all right. Honest."

It seemed to take an eternity in Shawn's estimation until Gene had filled him. He's so different, so careful, so… so not Jared. It was his last coherent thought before they began moving together while Gene wrapped his hand around Shawn's cock, stroking it in rhythm to his riding Shawn.

"Yes," Shawn whispered as his balls tightened. "Yes!" he shouted, exploding, acutely, elatedly aware when Gene did as well, seconds later.

6 comments:

  1. Yes yes yes! Hit it right the fuck there Gene! Lol made ya smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic. Both men deserve this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Choice is erotic and powerful... makes so much better. I love that they are now able to communicate physically as well... creating a fine foundation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something each of them never thought they could find---until now.

      Delete