Friday, October 5, 2018

(51) Two vampires, a ghoul and a shifter.


"That was sort of my plan," Piers admitted when he was able to reply, "To make you so crazy with need that you'll never, ever think of leaving me alone again."

"Believe me, that is the last thing I will ever do." Running his hands down Piers' back, Roderick cupped his ass when he got too it, squeezing each cheek before drawing one finger up the crack to the tight, puckered hole.

Piers pressed against the questing finger with a moan, only to moan even harder when it was pulled away.

"Now who's needy?" Roderick asked, teasing the tight ring of muscle again.

"Me, and I freely admit it. I wasn't kidding, I want to have you in me, fucking my brains out, what brains I have left right now."

Roderick chuckled. "You're too eager, young one. Besides, what makes you think I don't want you inside of me instead?"

"Toss you for it?" Piers replied with a happy grin. "And there's always next time." He pulled Roderick's hand to his mouth, sucking on one finger.

"That there are. Many next times." Roderick withdrew his finger, well moistened with saliva now, and pushed it slowly into Piers' eagerly waiting hole.

The younger vampire hissed, pleasure over-riding the slight pain. When the invading finger found his gland and stroked it over and over, Piers writhed, begging him not to stop.

Roderick acceded to his wish for long moments until his own needs took over. With one quick movement, he withdrew his finger and lifted Piers to his knees over his rampant cock.

Without a word, Piers lowered himself onto Roderick, moaning as he pushed down until his tight hole completely encompassed Roderick's hard shaft. "Just—perfect," he whispered. "Just as I imagined in all my dreams."

"No more dreams, my sweet man, just reality." Roderick gripped Piers hips, holding him where he was as he savored the tight, heated channel surrounding him. Then he released his hold and Piers rode him with slow even strokes until the passion of their union took over. Seizing Piers' cock to pump it synch with Piers' movements, Roderick watched his face with smoldering eyes, the fevered desire he saw flowing across it raising his own to new heights.

"I don't ever want this to end," Piers whispered, trying to contain his impending release even as his balls tightened. Then, with an impassioned shout, he exploded, throwing his head back as his body shook with the strength of his orgasm. He knew at the same moment, with the awareness that only a connection such as theirs could bring, that Roderick had joined him, filling him not only with his seed, but with his love as well.

6 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! I’m so happy for them now if no one tries taking it away !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the problem. Someone might. After all, they are defying the orders of the King.

      Delete
  2. I’m thinking that King is a little loose in the goose! How can you tell people who not to love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't, but he thinks he has the right to, as the King

      Delete
  3. I am hoping all will be OK with the King. Roderick can convince him.

    ReplyDelete