Wednesday, October 3, 2018

(50) Two vampires, a ghoul and a shifter.


Piers searched Roderick's face and saw the truth of his words. "You do love me."

"I think you've known that for a long time, even though I never told you in so many words. And, God help me, I've done my best to keep us apart and in doing so I almost lost you. Please, Piers, don't turn me away because I've been a craven fool."

"I couldn't. I love you too much," Piers whispered.

"Yes!" Roderick picked him up, pressing kiss after kiss on his face, his throat, his lips, as he spun around, starting for the door.

"What are you doing?" Piers asked, gasping for breath after the last kiss.

"Taking you to bed so that I can show you how much I love you."

"Umm, Rod, there's a perfectly good one over there." Piers pointed to his bed,

"Oh, well—" Roderick spun around again, quickly depositing Piers in the center of it.

"You're crazy, you know that," Piers told him as he pulled him down beside him and started to unbutton his shirt. Frustrated when one of the buttons refused to come undone, he ripped the shirt open, saying, "I hope this wasn't a favorite of yours."

Roderick laughed joyfully. "It was, but right now I don't give a damn. All I want is both of us naked and making love...now."

"I'm trying to make that happen but your not helping."

Cocking an eyebrow, Roderick made swift work of stripping off the rest of his clothes, and then Piers'. He hesitated once Piers was laying wantonly nude beside him, taking in his fragile appearance. Frowning, he traced the sharp lines of his ribs. "I don't—"

"Do not even think it." Piers grasped Roderick's softening cock in one hand, pumping it fiercely until it began to harden again. "Do you know how long I've been waiting to have you with me, on me, in me?" He pushed Roderick onto his back and began laving his tongue over one nipple and then the other, sucking and nipping each one, reveling in the needy groans he was evoking from his lover.

"Are you planning on driving me insane?" Roderick hissed, lifting Piers onto him so that he could ravage his mouth with hungry kisses.

3 comments: