Friday, March 21, 2014

6 - There dwells a spirit, waiting to be released



Two days after their visit to the club Alton walked into the studio to find Merlyn totally immersed in his work. Marble chips clung to the sculptor’s shoulder-length, mussed dark hair. He wore a tight T-shirt that did nothing to hide his wiry, muscular arms and chest as he broke yet another chunk of marble from the block.

Waiting until Merlyn was aware of his presence Alton said, “It’s coming along quite nicely. When will it be finished?”

“In time to meet the terms of the contract,” Merlyn told him, wiping the sweat off his face with his forearm. “To what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?”

Brushing marble dust from a chair, Alton sat, crossing his legs. “I’m nosey, sweetie. I want to know everything that happened after I left you the other night.”

Merlyn chuckled in amusement. “Not a damned thing. That twink was an idiot so I left him there to his own devices and came home.”

“Merl, what am I going to do with you. Wait, I know.” Alton snapped his fingers. “Tonight we’re going out again.”

“No ‘we’ are not,” Merlyn growled, turning back to what he had been doing.

“Yes ‘we’ are. Don’t argue with me. I know the perfect place. It’s not a dance club per se so you won’t have to deal with the noise and the twink set.”

Merlyn’s eyebrow arched. “Then what is it?”

“A place that caters to men of discriminating tastes.”

Breaking into a full-blown laugh Merlyn asked, “Then why do you want to go there?”

“Mind your manners sweetie. Even I can be picky on occasion, although rarely I’ll admit. When you reach a certain age discrimination ceases to be a viable option if you want to get laid.”

“Or sucked off in the men’s room.” Merlyn smiled to soften his words. “So tell me more about this club.”

“It’s for men interested in sub/Dom sex play. Nothing extreme I promise, I know neither of us is a pain slut. Although,” Alton added as he watched a chip of marble hit Merlyn’s forearm and a drop of blood ooze out, “I sometimes wonder in your case. I still don’t understand why you don’t wear something to protect yourself.”

“It gets in the way,” Merlyn replied shortly as he continued working. He wasn’t the least into pain in life or in bed. However the sub/Dom idea intrigued him as he remembered a fragment of the dream he’d had. He had been completely at the mercy of the male and that had enthralled him. Even now his cock stirred at the memory. It took all of his willpower to tame it before Alton noticed. Finally he said, “Tonight?”

Alton broke into a broad grin. “I thought that might catch your interest. Tonight. I’ll pick you up at nine.”

2 comments:

  1. So much fun! So short! LOL! I just get going on it and bam! it's over. Dang it! Anyway, can't wait for more. My mantra as of late...

    ReplyDelete