Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Prince and I - 25



I woke up feeling something was off. I was too warm and comfortable and my face was buried in something soft. I rolled over quickly and heard a voice say, “Good morning sleepyhead.”

My eyes shot open and I found myself staring into deep green ones. “Umm, good morning yourself and what are you doing in my bed?”

“I got lonely?” Connor grinned mischievously.

“Umm humm.”

“Well I did,” he replied indignantly, still grinning. “I’m used to sleeping next to you.”

I snorted softly. “For all of two times.”

“It’s a habit I want to cultivate.”

I felt his hand on my thigh, realized I’d fallen into bed naked. I discovered so was he seconds late when he shifted so he was pressed against me from chest to toe.

“Your uncle’s going to kill you if he finds out you’re in here.”

“First off…” he kissed me, “he doesn’t rule my life, and secondly…” he kissed me again, “even if he disapproves he wouldn’t say anything. I’m old enough to make my own decisions.” He kissed me again.

If he was trying to start something he succeeded. I’d already been half hard, suddenly I had a raging hard-on. Now I just have to remember the ins and outs of what to do. It’s been a long time I figured distractedly. I was distracted because Connor’s hand was checking out the problem. I groaned, he chuckled. Things went up hill from there with more kisses, a few muttered ‘Fuck me’ moans on my part and his willing agreement that he planned to.

There was a brief break in the proceedings when he rushed to his room to get some lube after  commenting “I guess I was too distracted by the idea of being with you to remember the basic necessities.” Condoms it turned out weren’t needed. Being an elf he was immune to any diseases and—as he also pointed out much to my chagrin after he’d asked—I was practically virginal since it had been more than two years since I’d been with anyone.

He took things slowly once he returned. I pulled my legs up because he said quite seriously that he wanted to watch my face so he’d know if he hurt me and could stop. 

“No stopping, not in this lifetime,” I growled.

Grinning, he very gently inserted two fingers to stretch my hole. When he touched and stroked my gland I almost came on the spot. Only his fingers locked tightly around the base of my cock kept that from happening. Finally he entered, inch by inch, his eyes locked on mine. I bit my lip to keep from crying out at first but it wasn’t long before fantastic pleasure took over. We moved as one, as if we’d been making love for years, until we reached to ultimate high. I came first with a shout I was dead cert everyone in the house heard. His cry as he released seconds later echoed mine.

“Well if no one knew before…” I managed to gasp out when I could finally talk again.

“They do now,” he agreed, laughing as he wrapped his arms around me. “Somehow I doubt anyone’s in the least surprised.”

We stayed that way for a while, savoring what had happened. I didn’t know how Connor felt; I just knew I was halfway to maybe loving him. Not that I’d admit it. I was more than aware things would end the moment he had to return to his own world. Until then however I’d take what he offered and give back to him as best I could.

1 comment: