Friday, September 27, 2013

Like Father, Like Son - 37



Declan stared down at his mother. “What do you think? Do you like the ambiance of the place?”  

She looked up at him. Then another scream of terror left her throat.

“It’s our own private playground,” Nicky told her with a rapacious smile as he knelt beside her. He twisted his hand in her hair, forcing her to look at the corpses hanging from the rafters in the mine shaft. “Not quite up to your standards as far as company goes, but you’ll get used to them in time.”

“Why?” The word was barely a whisper. “It’s this slut, isn’t it? He forced you to bring me here.”

“No, Mother. This was my play place long before he knew it existed. This is where I being the women who remind me of you. When you drive me into a rage with your controlling ways I find one, bring them here, and then… play with them.”

“You’re insane! You’re just a crazy as your father. Crazier.”

Declan’s fist landed hard across her cheek. “You will not talk about my father like that. He was ten times the man Reginald will ever be.”

“He forced me to have sex with him and you are the result,” she sneered as she attempted to regain control over herself and him.

Declan backhanded her. “I suspect you seduced him then walked away when you found out you couldn’t control him the way you do me, and Reginald.”

“If you hit me again…” She hissed angrily, struggling and failing to get to her feet.

“What will you do, mother? Scold me? Tell me what a bad boy I’m being? Been there, done that with you, but no more. Nicky, the rope please”

Nicky handed it to Declan, watching in anticipation as his lover tied her wrists. “We seem to be out of empty hooks, babe,” he commented.

“Then she gets to share one.” Declan took her arm, hauling her erect. “That one perhaps?” He pointed to one of the more recent bodies, which was still decomposing. “Yes, it should do nicely.”

Moments later his mother was screaming in horror as he tossed the rope over the hook and pulled her up next to the decaying corpse. She kept screaming until she passed out.

“And so it ends,” Declan murmured.

“Regrets, babe?” Nicky asked, wrapping his arm around Declan as they stared at Delores.

“None,” Declan replied firmly. “May she rot in Hell.”

Nicky nodded. “It’s where she belongs.” He tugged gently at Declan in an attempt to get him moving. “Are you planning on watching until she dies? It could take several days.”

“And even that will be too soon. No, let’s get out of here and go home.” Turning on his heel he walked to the exit from the mineshaft with Nicky by his side.

No comments:

Post a Comment