Monday, September 23, 2013

Like Father, Like Son - 35



Nicky bit back a cry of pain, stripping as fast as he could, his clothes landing on a pile beside the bed. He rolled onto his knees the second he was naked, his hands gripping the headboard rails.

Declan chuckled low as he cuffed him. “You’re so eager, my boy.” He left the bed, returning moments later with the toys he needed. The harness snapped on first around Nicky’s cock and balls. Then Declan lubed the vibrating plug and pressed it against Nicky’s tight hole, pushing it slowly before turning it on.

“Oh shit,” Nicky groaned.

“Silence, boy.” Two swift slaps to Nicky’s ass followed his words and then two more when Nicky gasped. “Now as I was saying before you so rudely interrupted me, we have to figure out how to kill mother.”

You’re so shitting me. You’re going to leave me like this while you talk about killing you mother? Nicky would have verbalized the thought except he knew better. Even he had a limit to what pain he could endure.

Declan did leave him like that, allowing Nicky to speak only when told to. As they worked out a plan he played with Nicky’s cock, stroking it, administering stinging slaps to his ass if he even moaned or thrust into his hand in his need for release. He ended Nicky’s torment eventually, taking the plug out, replacing it with his own sheathed, lubed cock. He fucked him hard and fast, snapping off the harness at the last moment, and they climaxed as one.

When he’d pulled out, Declan uncuffed Nicky and took him in his arms, brushing his sweat-soaked hair from his forehead. “You are my boy,” he told him softly then kissed him.

“As long as you’ll have me,” Nicky whispered back against his lips. When the kiss ended he said, chuckling, “But please, no more discussing killings while you have me bound, needy, and unable to come. That was pure torture at its worst.”

Declan laughed. “It really turned you on I noticed.”

“Fuck yes!”

“I’ll remember that, for future reference.”

“Yeah, you probably will.” Nicky slid out of Declan’s arms, got up and headed to the bathroom, closely followed by his lover. When they’d cleaned up they returned to the bedroom, dressing before going to the kitchen to fix something to eat.

“So when are we going to do this?” Nicky asked, taking another bite of his omelet.

“Soon, perhaps tomorrow. I think I can get her to come here with the right provocation.”

Nicky drummed his fingers on the table. “Got it! Call her just before you leave work tomorrow then drop a hint about having to get right home because I’m moving the rest of my stuff in here. Do it casually then hang up before she can lay into you. Twenty to one she’ll show in battle mode.”

Declan nodded. “That should work. Good thinking.”

“I have my moments. And speaking of work, both of us better get moving. You’re late as it is and I have to be at the shop in an hour and all my clothes are at my place.”

“You will bring them back here.”

Nicky didn’t know if it was a question or an order, but either way he smiled. “As soon as I’m off work.”

No comments:

Post a Comment