Sunday, August 4, 2013

Like Father, Like Son - 10



I hate tuxes.

That thought ran through Declan’s head several times as he dressed for the event at the country club. He checked his watch once he’d finished and realized he was actually ahead of schedule. Still, when his phone buzzed he was certain it would be his mother asking where he was.

He was pleasantly surprised when a male voice said, “Hey babe, thought I’d see if you were free tonight.”

“God Nicky, I wish I was. I have to go to a function at the club with my parents.” He groaned dramatically, getting a laugh in reply from his on again off again lover of the last two years.

“How about I ride to your rescue? Say around eleven?”

“You do that and I’ll love you forever.”

Nicky chuckled. “Promises, promises. All right, eleven it is.”

Declan smiled, feeling almost cheerful now. “I’ll be waiting with bells on.”

“Bad joke, but only bells?”

“Just on the jester’s hat.”

“Come on, seriously? Is it a costume bash?”

“No, silly boy. That’s just what I feel like around mother sometimes. Ah well,” Declan checked the time again. “I’ll see you at eleven.”

“You got it, babe.”

Declan hung up, took one more look in the mirror to be certain he’d pass inspection, then left his apartment.

* * * *

“How bad is it?” Nicky asked, coming up beside Declan where he stood watching the people enjoying the party.

Declan smiled at him as he replied, “No worse than I expected, and no better. The usual fund raising BS. I suppose I should let mother know I’m leaving.”

“Live dangerously and lets just split. She looks quite involved with the people she’s talking to. No sense in disturbing her.” Nicky’s eyes gleamed wickedly as he said that.

“I… Yeah, you’re right, let’s get out of here.”

Declan turned towards the exit from the club’s ballroom, praying his mother wasn’t aware he was leaving. For once luck was with him, he and Nicky made it out to the parking lot with no one who mattered being aware.

As Nicky drove his car out onto the street he asked, “Where to?”

“Your place.” Declan ran his hand slowly up Nicky’s thigh, stopping just short of his crotch. He grinned when Nicky took one hand off the steering wheel to move it the rest of the way to his hardening cock. “Someone’s a bit eager,” Declan murmured as he palmed Nicky through his slacks.

“Someone’s horny as hell and knows just the person to take care of the problem.”

“Pull over and we’ll see if I can do something about it right now.” Declan caught Nicky’s eyes in the rearview mirror and licked his lips.

“You, hush. I want to wait until we’re home where we can do it right.” Nicky groaned when Declan squeezed his cock. “Please babe, how can I drive when you’re doing that?”

“Carefully,” Declan shot back, but he relented and took his hand away although he left it lying in Nicky’s thigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment