Saturday, March 9, 2013

Caomhnóir – Manny - 38



“Morning.”

Manny opened one eye. Then he smiled, seeing Hamlin hovering over him as if unsure whether it was safe to join him in bed. Reaching up, he pulled Hamlin to him to kiss him soundly. “You survived the night with the boys,” he commented as Hamlin slid under the covers beside him.

“Night and most of the morning. Gebhard sent me home to get some sleep.” Hamlin yawned prodigiously.

“What time is it?” Manny asked in surprise. Then he realized the room was brightly sunlit. “Guess I overslept just a bit.”

“You needed to.” Tired as he was, Hamlin still wanted to make certain Manny really had healed so he pushed the covers down. “Hell,” he whispered, looking at Manny’s leg.

After glancing at it, seeing is was ten times better than it had been last night, although still in the process of healing, Manny told him, “It’s nothing to worry about.”

“Damned good thing I didn’t see it last night, mijn liefde. Gebhard would have pulled a double shift because there’s no way I would have left you.”

“Well you didn’t, he didn’t, and now I’m almost as good as new.” Manny pulled the covers back over them.

Hamlin shoved them down again, but not because of the wound. “Go take a shower. You look like you walked through a slaughterhouse.”

“It’s just blood.” Manny chuckled when Hamlin wrinkled his nose in disgust. “All right, already, I’ll go clean up. Can you stay awake til I get back?”

Hamlin grinned wickedly. “That depends on why I should.”

“If you don’t know, liefde, then I’m finding someone else to keep me company on cold nights.” After stroking the palm of his hand up Hamlin’s thigh and over his semi-rigid cock, Manny said, “Think about this while I’m gone.” He slid down, taking the head of Hamlin’s cock in his mouth and sucking for a long moment, and then with a laugh he slid out of bed. “I’ll be back before you know I’ve left.”

As good as his word, Manny was back ten minutes later, still drying his hair as he walked into the bedroom. He smiled, as he looked a Hamlin. He was curled around a pillow, snoring softly, dead asleep. Crossing to the bed, he bent to kiss Hamlin’s forehead and then got dressed and left the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment