Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Scriostóir - 22



Cerdic stood on the balcony outside of his second floor bedroom, watching Manny and Rick as they talked, knowing they were unaware that he could see if not hear them. His lips curled up in amusement. He wondered which one was coming on to the other, and if said other would accept or walk away in disgust. They both looked so serious, but then humans were like that. To them sex and romance were the be all and end all of existence.

With that thought, he walked back into his room, but not before he saw Rick throw his arms around Manny, hugging him tightly. So, they indeed are going to extend their working relationship into something more. This could prove interesting He hoped that wouldn’t cause complications. But if it did, he’d handle them. 


In the woods at the far end of the cabin’s backyard, Manny smiled, stepping back. “He saw, now to see if he believed.”

“Good thing you spotted him up there when you did,” Godric replied seriously. “Now if we play it up more while we’re around him, it could give us the chance we need.”

Manny tapped a knuckle against his lips, deep in thought for a moment. “We shouldn’t make it look as if we’re going to jump into bed together the first second we get the chance. Let’s keep it a dance. You’ve made the first move; I’m interested, but still uncertain. After all, as far as he knows, this will be my first time with a man.”

“Would it be, if this was real?” Godric asked.

“No,” Manny told him, chuckling. “Point of fact, I’ve been with men before, but never with a woman.”

Godric broke out in laughter. “Then you probably know a hell of a lot more about it than I do.”

“You can’t be serious. I mean, I thought that’s what you did, what you were doing, umm, you know what I’m saying.”

“I should amend that I guess. I know how to satisfy a man with my mouth, but I’ve never actually gone beyond that.”

“So when I was watching you, before I recruited you--?”

“It was all an act set up with the help of a campealdor who was asked to assist me,” Godric told him.

“I see. No wonder you sounded so scared the first time we did a job together. He almost took it further than you were willing to go.  What about women?”

“Not to brag, but with them I’m far from being a virgin. They’re definitely my preferred sexual partners.”

“This is too funny. Maybe I should have been the one coming on to you.”

Godric snorted. “That, he would never have believed. Anyway, back to what you said, you’re right I think. You play it hesitant, even maybe having second thoughts.”

Manny nodded. “What if, going with that, we have a blowout in his presence? If we’re angry with each other he might drop his guard and try to step in, because our just attacking him outright is not going to work. He’s too old and experienced.”

“He’s only a few years older than me. However I’m quite certain he’s much more vicious than either of us. And have not doubt about it, this is going to be a fight to the death as far as I’m concerned.”

“Between the two of us, we should come out the winners.”

No comments:

Post a Comment